Thursday, June 30, 2011

Google I / O 2010 - Advanced Audio Engineering Android

Google I / O 2010 - Advanced Audio Engineering Android Tube. Duration : 57.27 Mins.


Google I / O 2010 - Advanced Audio Techniques Android Android 301 Dave Sparks In this session we will see the advanced techniques you can use in your applications when working with the media. This includes the use of low-level audio API Android, selecting the right format for your media files, and introduced what is now possible with the new media framework API in Android 2.2. For all I / O 2010 sessions, see code.google.com

Tags: Android, Mobile, Java, googleio2010, google, Google I/O, developer conference, #io2010, #android9

Visit : Generator Buying Guide home diesel generator diesel generator home

No comments:

Post a Comment